Monday, March 1, 2010

Organic Dreams..

**Whilst in the City earlier today Mum and I stopped into a store that I had long been interested in, an Organic Supermarket! I have never taken the time to stop in before today but I'm glad I did as I was pleasantly surprised at all of the natural options available! I have since decided I will endevour to switch over to as many of these products as I am able. In particular I would like to switch my body wash, handsoap, dishwashing powder, toothpaste, deodorant and fabric softener to the plant based alternatives. Anthing to minimise the chemicals used within the home and of course in our bodies!** **Whilst at the organic supermarket I also purchased organic apples and beetroot, surprisingly it didnt work out to be much dearer and the taste is absolutely amazing compared to the supermarket vegetables I have been used to buying. One very yummy product that Mum and I bought for the drive home were Beetroot chips, thinly sliced beetroot rounds, sprayed lightly with olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt and baked in the over to perfection! So Yummy I have decided to make my own, I will post how they go!**
*~Daily Note to Self: Smile, be yourself and radiate confidence tomorrow at the teaching interview and in no time you will have a class of 30 in front of you! Eeek ~*
Honoroble mention of the day: I would like to dedicate today to my lovely Mum, she has had a rough year but her strength, determination and love is awe inspiring.. She looks fantastic and is fantastic! Love you Mum xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment