Friday, March 5, 2010

Kitchen Challenge.. Day 1


I am a week behind in my kitchen challenge.. 2 weeks to organise my kitchen and all of its contents! Last night I tackled the interior of my fridge, cleaned it out and pre cut all of my salad/vegetable items for ease of use and less waste.. I then took some 'before' pictures of the remainder of my kitchen.. what a job I have ahead of me! These are some of the things I plan to do;
Short Term Goal Plan:
* Declutter the bench tops, cupboard tops and any other area that requires
decluttering. * Reorganise the plastic ware cupboard and buy some new items for the Kids. * Buy some magnetic fridge frames and reorganise children's artwork/pictures on the fridge. * Actually 'use' the canisters I have on the bench tops and * Clean out the pantry!

Long Term Goal Plan:
* Repaint the kitchen..
* Replace the dishwasher with a newer model.
* Polish the floors..
* Buy a kitchen island from IKEA and two benches.
Pictures of reorganised fridge! Definitely needs more food in it.. LOL.



Next Job to Tackle: The Freezer & The exterior of the Fridge!Deadline: 8th March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment