Sunday, March 21, 2010

Things that I have loved this week!

1. Getting lots of things done around the house & making the most of my time @ home.
2. Seeing my Pop and doing his washing.. thought it was pretty cool, its nice to help out!
3. Going swimming on Friday afternoon the water was so refreshing in one pool and warm in the other, was very relaxing and started the weekend off right!
4. Watching my Mum and Son play Soccer together on Saturday morning so nice to see them running around and laughing.
5. Spending the day with my Mum doing the local markets and deliberating over pretty hand made bags.. so many to choose from!
6. Hell Pizza.. soo yum! Hubby and I ate way too much on Saturday night, 2 pizzas & kahlua and white chocolate cheesecake! YUM..
7. Printing out my pictures for a full week of Project Life and figuring out my layout for April.
8. Making a headstart on my Easter Shopping
9. Doing the 'open home' thing and imagining how life would be in a larger home.. LOL.
10. Apricot Chicken! The meals get yummier as the weather gets colder!

No comments:

Post a Comment