Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project Life Tuesday - Week 2

Decided to start with Project Life Tuesday, I am loving doing Project Life, a photo project that involves taking a photo (usually daily but people can take photographs less frequently if they wish, after all it is their 'life') and inputting it into the Project Life album alongside journalling cards to tell their 'story'. You can find out all about it here or click on the Project Life Tuesday button above to get back to other peoples 'Project Life' pages.
It is certainly making me notice and appreciate the 'little' things that make up 'everyday'. I truly do feel it is those little things that make us who we are and are a true representation of our lives.. Im 2 weeks into my Project Life and iv had people comment about how hard it must be to photograph something everyday.. but really, its not.. some days I have 4 or 5 photographs to choose from.. I will photograph my completed layout tomorrow as it looks in my album.

Monday: Spent the day tidying the house.. was so happy once it was all clean.. sat back and relished in the freshly dusted, vaccumed, mopped and tidied home..



Tuesday: My first teaching day ever! And waiting at home for me was my Project Life Kit. Felt like I embarked on two exciting journeys in one day!


Wednesday: We spent the afternoon kicking the soccer ball around the backyard. The dogs thought it was fantastic after all this wet weather to have us back out in the yard again!
Thursday: After just 2 days teaching and spending my nights planning I was completely exhausted. I fell asleep with the laptop just within reach and apparently spoke a lot in my sleep that night.


Friday: Another day of teaching and I still have a smile on my face! I made it to the end of my first week back @ work!

Saturday: Soccer Saturday and my little mans first 'big game'! YAY


Sunday: The boys set up a 'school' and played for about 3 hours the game was fantastic! They even put us into 'time out' for not raising our hand to answer a question! LOL. The room took a bit of tidying at the end of it!




Til next Tuesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment