Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I have loved this week..

Things I have loved this week!

  • Falling asleep listening to the rain on the roof each night!
  • Wearing my flanny PJ's to bed and bedsocks on cold mornings!
  • Doing craft with my Son - Paddlepop photoframes and he took his own pictures to do his own scrapbook.
  • Taking a 'Milo' break with my Son and he wanting to use the 'Daddy' cup as long as I used the 'Mummy' cup.
  • Wandering down the aisles at the shops getting ideas for Easter..
  • Checking the PO Box daily in hopes my 'Project Life' kit may appear! .. No such luck..tomorrow, fingers crossed!!
  • Using 'Smilebox' to do pretty things with my pictures..
  • Making the 'Its Friday Box!' and playing with Playdoh with my Son.
  • Homemade cooking! Yummy Ministrone and Vanilla Pana Cotta YUM!
  • Taking the kids to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D.
  • Reading.. reading to the kids, reading a magazine, the junk mail, a novel, other blogs, I just love reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment