Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where did the week go.. and things that I loved this week..


Time flies.. I cant believe its been a whole week since I last posted! Each morning I have been woken up at 6am by the phone ringing - calling me in to do some relief teaching work. I ended up accepting 3 days and found each day to be interesting, challenging and rewarding. It certainly has increased my organisation skills and has made me wonder what on earth I did with all of my 'free days'?
What did I love this week?
  • A little bit of sunshine! and staring up at the tree's swaying in the wind..
  • Seeing how happy the kids were when Ravioli night became a weekly thing not just a fortnightly thing.. Because they are a part of it too now..
  • Cheering on the kids @ Cross Country!
  • Movie and lunch with Hubby - Valentines Day & Fasta Pasta..
  • Lots of early nights.. so tired after working days!
  • Getting back into the working world.. and feeling able and organised enough to be there!
  • Still knowing I'm a 'SAHM' at heart..
  • Receiving my 'Project Life' kit in the mail & finishing 2 weeks!! YAY
  • Getting through 1/2 of my MASSIVE ironing pile this afternoon (it was twice the size of the basket!)
  • Sunday Roast night - yummy roast pork.
  • Getting to spend the entire day at home.. not having to go anywhere..
  • Blueberry Muffins in the oven and their baked smell wafting through the house..

*~Daily Note to Self~* Self belief is the most important thing.. If you think you can do it.. you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment