Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby on the brain..


Today I sat down and completed my sons baby books.. One of his baby books spanned until he was 5 year old and the other 2, til he was 1. I had the majority of them filled out, but I just had a few photographs to add in and a couple more things to update. Was so nice looking back over all of his baby pictures and reminicing, its amazing how fast they grow. My reminicsing didn't stop there, however, everywhere I went today I noticed his 'baby' things..

It all started this morning when I realised I hadn't washed his prep sheets for the week. So I went into the top of his wardrobe to find out a set of his cot sheets, I kept a few sets that I absolutely adored, taking these little white sheets covered with elephants in sailing boats brought back so many memories in itself. In the top of the cupboard I also came across a nappy, so tiny, nappy stacker and some teensy clothes! then glancing around his room I noticed all of the 'baby' things that I still had in his room.. his mobile, his nursery rhyme wall hanging, his winnie the pooh photoframes/keepsake box. All of the gorgeous little things I could never put away.. So out came the baby albums and baby books..

I spent the afternoon noticing EVERYTHING baby and came across the realisation that I am pretty 'clucky' but at the same time realised I would take the opportunity to update Indi's room to a big boy room.. I have decided to go along the lines of a 'space' theme and found the cutest doona set by Hiccups that I will decorate around, got it at a great price only $20 from Pillowtalk reduced from $70!
As for the cluckiness I may get around to sorting that out at some stage this year, but right now there are many many things to do.. but in the meantime I shall REDECORATE! Dont know what would be cheaper really. LOL.
~*Daily Note to Self*~ Make a list of the things you would like to scrapbook.. at the moment there are piles of photographs and many albums.. need some direction with it all..

No comments:

Post a Comment