Friday, February 26, 2010

Lots of Love for Lots of Stuff..

**Cant believe its Friday already! I have decided I was going to take the time on Friday to note down the things I loved during the week..
1. Soccer Saturdays! Getting out on the soccer field with my little man and interacting with all of the activities is a lot of fun. This week it was ecspecially special as we met up with Mum on the way and she went out on the field with him too.. Great memories.
2. Movies! Avatar, Valentines Day and The Blind Side.. All great films.. Seen with lovely people!
3. Attending school activities! One of the many things I treasure dearly about being a SAHM.
4. Taking inspiration from other blogs and deciding to organise certain aspects of my home. Then setting up a challenge with a friend to spur each other on! LOL. Nothing like a bit of motivation and inspiration to make things happen..
5. Op shopping! I love this every week.. but this week I got some gorgeous buys including some lovely springtime dresses for my Stepdaughter and Tops for myself..
6. My new skincare.. Mum bought me this for my Birthday and I absolutely adore the range of Sukin products. I have a cleanser, moisturiser, eye cream, night cream, shampoo and conditioner. All natural and all Australian! I dont feel guilty about slathering this stuff on and it makes my skin feel devine!
7. Gardening with my children - we updated our planters with pretty flowers, lots of variety and lots of colour. The kids got to dig, weed, water and collect many interesting things in the yard. Including a 2c coin, a birds egg, snail shell and a marble I used to play with as a kid!
8. Talking.. talking to anyone who will listen.. communication plays a vital part in my life and I love to talk.. it gets things off your chest and makes the world seem a friendlier place!**
*~Daily Note to Self: Sleep! Sleep More and appreciate Sleep!~*
Honorable Mention of the Day: Lisa for fuelling our motivation and starting our organisation challenge! Lets do it.. :)
My devine skincare.. The eye cream is great for late nights!





Pretty Petunia's and Seaside Daisy..

No comments:

Post a Comment