Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things that I have LOVED this week!

Things that I have loved this week!

1. Mothers Day - last Sunday. Loved it, I love seeing how excited the kids are over the gifts they make at school and how proud they are of them. Got some gorgeous PJ's, Brain Training on the DS and some yummy chocolates.


2. Getting warm! It has been so cold here that flannie PJ's, dressing gowns, marshmallow socks and thick cozy blankets have been our everyday norm! Digging out my winter jacket (which has a nice fluffy neckline) and my red cardi which I love all winter long has been a delight this week.

3. Finding a doctor that comes out to the home.. only came across this ingenius idea the other night after my poor Pop had to sit up at the hospital for 5 hours and STILL not be seen. The doctor was waiting at his home ready to see him by the time we had driven back from the hospital! I also got them to come out and check on my son and were seen within 2 hours. Bulk billed and very professional! YAY.
4. Deciding that we are going to start PAINTING! the house sooo needs a freshen up and although it is easier said than done.. I am going to make a start this week!

5. Catching up with friends at a Birthday BBQ for gorgeous Jake who turned 1! The afternoon seemed to go so quickly and before I knew it, it was dark.. don't get to catch up with friends often, so it was nice!

6. Seeing my Son play his first game of soccer by himself without parents on the feild! He did get a little upset here and there when he was unsure of the game, but overall he did a wonderful job and im very proud of him!


7. Watching the Wedding Singer last night on telly, love that movie.

8. Having a lazy lie in today and making the yummiest Sunday morning brunch ever! Toast with avocado, cheese, grilled eggplant, baby spinach leaves, poached egg and grilled mushrooms and baby tomatoes! YUMMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment