Monday, May 17, 2010

Cupcake Monday..


I fell in love with cupcakes at the markets one Saturday morning when I saw the sweet creations that the Cupcake Parlour make. I then sought out a cupcake option for my wedding cake, which unfortunately didn't work out (due to the lady changing her prices at the last moment) instead my Mum made gorgeous cupcakes for the children attending the wedding and they worked out so well. This inspired me to start making ones of my own and partake in 'Cupcake Monday'. Im only finding my feet with it all so my cupcakes are only topped with icing, sprinkles and cupcake toppers but eventually I would like to go into fondant and other fancier things.. Simple but they still taste soo yummy! I even bought this cute little cupcake mug tonight at the groceries that hubby bought me a yummy warm milo in.. 2 marshmallows of course! *spoilt!*


No comments:

Post a Comment