Monday, May 31, 2010

A Day in the life of..

I saw this fun little blogging activity a few months ago and decided I would give it a go. You have to take a photograph every hour on the hour of what your up to in your day. And although it was a few weeks ago now, iv finally fixed the issues my laptop was having so now I can upload all the piccies I took and finally finish off the blog!

6am: Wake up! And get organised for the day.. No work for me today :-)





7am -Breaky and checking emails/facebook/ebay etc..







8am: Replace kids old drinking cups with new brightly coloured drinking cups I bought at Target on Saturday!


9am: After school drop off, I decided to come home and clean up my desk.. I spared you from the before shot, it was too hideous! LOL. (P.S - Just dont look in the draws :P)




10am: Last housecleaning task of the day, dusting.. nicely dusted tv cabinet!







11am: Mum is popping down to visit shortly so I thought I'd catch up with my Project Life over an early lunch.


12pm - Gorgeous day outside, nice breeze blowing through the trees.. Off to the shops with Mum.



1pm - Towel and bathroom accessory shopping for when I eventually get around to painting the bathroom! Chose some really nice Mocha coloured towels from Target. Layby'd them til Im productive!


2pm: Bought the groceries back home to pack away before heading back to school. Got a few jobs done today during my kid free hours thankfully!



3pm: Back in my car..


4pm: A bit of outside time.. good to see Jessie is loving the new bed we got him on the weekend. Looks so cosy now the cooler weather is setting in.
5pm: And so the animal feeding time begins, the cats congregate in the kitchen and wont leave you alone til dinnertime.. its usually a relief to feed them cause then they all go back to sleep!



6pm: Yummy Pork roast for dinner.. Cooking away nicely..




7pm: Catching up on some homework before bedtime.. wanted to cut out all of the pictures fromthe magazines for his letter of the week.




8pm: Dinnertime! Turned out really yummy!





9pm: Watching Desperate Housewives & Brothers and Sisters my 2 fave shows... Monday night is my night in front of the telly! :-)





10pm: Desert.. nothing too evil.. a Nestle Diet Creme Caramel.. my favourite desert with not as much fat as the regular kind... And then after Brothers and Sisters I dozed off on the lounge! LOL.



So that was my day...



No comments:

Post a Comment