Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loving this warmer weather..

Finally after all of that rain, we have beautiful sunshine again! Not that I am complaining too much about the rain, it has done wonders for our gardens and lawn, but it is so nice to see the sun shining and feel the warmer weather on one's skin. On the weekend, after a few hotter days, I decided to set up a 'drinks station' for the kids to pour their own water throughout the day. I bought a nice red jug from Target for $15.00 and added to it their 4 cups (Each of the kids has their own coloured cup, to minimise washing throughout the day) The idea so far has worked really well and it has increased the amount of water that I have been drinking too, which is always a bonus!


2 comments:

  1. Cute: ) thanks so much for linking though to here !! Great minds think alike LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jade :)
    I had stopped using this blog too, might repost that idea on my new blog, along with a more flattering picture, I took that one at night on my phone.. my new blog is http://awishfulwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete