Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things that I have loved this week!

  • Counting down to the school holidays!
  • Participating in Relay for Life.. Although I only walked for 1 hour, I think the meaning behind it is essential and very important.
  • Seeing the kids so excited about Easter and doing easter craft, cards and handmade gifts with them.
  • Planting new flowers in the garden and seeing everything grow and getting greener.
  • Having everyone around for a early Easter BBQ.. was a very fun afternoon!
  • Easter Egg hunts.. We had one and the kids have had them at school.. so much fun!
  • Seeing my two youngest sons recieve an award for good behaviour choices all term! Well done boys! :-) & taking them out to dinner to celebrate.
  • Shopping.. such a great ambience to it..
  • Getting my new camera! Love it..
  • Setting up for Easter! and looking forward to tomorrow :-)

Hope everyone else had a great week.. Happy Easter and Safe Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment